Call NOW !!!
0451 870 047 / 0426 617 400 / 0474 925 102
We love and need great Bucks Party Ideas in Melbourne, and we love making them even more fun! So when our friends asked us to throw the ultimate bucks party for their friend's birthday, we knew we had to share some of our tips.
A Bucks party is a celebration where everyone enjoys a good time while raising funds for charity. Bucks is such a popular event that we've made it into a book! Read on to find out all the details of putting together a successful bucks party.
When planning your budget, keep in mind that a bigger venue usually costs more. However, a larger venue can offer more activities, making it more appealing to guests.
There are so many things to consider when it comes to throwing a bucks party. Where do you hold the party? What kind of food should you serve? Is it worth having a whole room full of games?
So what else do you need to think about? Here's a quick list of essentials. A bucks party shouldn't cost hundreds of dollars. It would be best if you considered throwing a party that doesn't break the bank. Here are 12 ideas for hosting a bucks party that won't bankrupt you.
When planning any fundraising event, it's essential to keep costs down. But how? Here are five tips to help you save money on your bucks party without sacrificing quality, from drinks to decorations.
1. Choose a venue that offers a great food menu. It doesn't matter if it's fast food or fine dining—the key is that it's affordable. Avoid restaurants that offer expensive tasting menus or meals served at set times only. If your guests would rather eat before or after the festivities, consider a café or bar instead.
2. Consider catering. Often, caterers charge by the number of guests, so try finding one who works with small budgets.
3. Decorate cheaply. Skip those fancy paper tablecloths and opt for something simple like a white tablecloth, napkins and plates. Use cheap candles to add atmosphere.
4. Don't forget the music. There are plenty of free options out there, but if you plan to use licensed songs, check the copyright laws before uploading anything.
5. Have a theme. Whether you go for traditional country line dancing or "rock 'n' roll" raffles, having a theme makes everything run smoother.
• Keep it simple. Just because you're throwing a bucks party doesn't mean you need to spend a fortune. An essential party setup should cost less than $200 (including booze).
• Be flexible. Plan and think outside the box. For example, if you know you'll have a large crowd, consider renting an entertainment stage. Or, if you're hosting a party for 20 people, invite ten guests instead of reserving the whole space.
• Get creative. Throw a surprise event and incorporate your theme into the day itself.
• Invite a celebrity. Ask someone famous to attend and give you their blessing. This could be anyone from a local business owner to a well-known musician, athlete or politician. You may even be able to get a discount on tickets.
It's no secret that sports are trendy among Australians. So, if you want to give your guests something different to do during their bucks party, why not choose from our list of party games?
We've put together a short guide covering everything you need to know about choosing the perfect game for your buck's night. We hope it helps you plan the best party yet!
1. Raffles – A simple raffle is a great way to get your guests involved. Give each guest a ticket, and then draw a prize. If you want to keep things interesting, try adding an element of competition by dividing your tickets up between different categories.
2. Bingo – Another classic party game that works well at a bucks party. Everyone puts their name down on a sheet of paper and then draws numbers from 1 to 25. Once their number is called, they mark off the corresponding box. Whoever has the most boxes scored wins.
3. Pool – Like bingo, except players must knock balls into their pool instead of marking off boxes. After the last ball is thrown, whoever has the highest score wins.
4. Quiz – A great activity to test your trivia skills before the party begins. Put together a list of questions that relate to the theme of your party, and then let guests pick the correct answers. For example, if you were having an outdoor BBQ, you could ask questions about food, drinks, or entertainment.
5. Trivia – An excellent activity to engage your guests throughout the night. Select a category (such as music, movies, TV shows, etc.) and play a few rounds of multiple-choice trivia.
6. Game show – To spice things up, you can turn your bucks party into a game show. Choose a topic, then invite audience members to compete for prizes by answering questions correctly.
7. Bouncy castle – Kids have a blast playing on bouncy castles, so why not include one in your party? You'll be able to provide a safe environment for kids to run around freely, and it's an excellent opportunity for parents to bond too.
8. Treasure hunt – This is an excellent activity if you want to encourage your guests to explore the area around your venue. Start by giving participants clues about what they should look for, and then see who finds the treasure first.
9. Photo booth – Create memories using photos taken at your party. Take advantage of a photo booth by letting your guests take pictures as souvenirs of the evening.
We've compiled a list of five songs guaranteed to get the party started. Of course, you could always choose something else – whatever suits your crowd best. But if you're looking for inspiration, here are a few suggestions.
1. 'Can't Dance' by DJ Khaled
This song is perfect for any party because it's got a catchy beat and lyrics that will get everyone up and moving.
2. 'Let Me Love You Tonight' by Jason Derulo
With its slow tempo and romantic lyrics, this song would suit a night at home with loved ones.
3. 'I Got My Own Thing Going On' by Jazmine Sullivan
This song is perfect if you want to play something upbeat during your party.
4. 'I Want U Back' by Bruno Mars
This song is ideal for a late-night dance party. If you'd prefer something slower, try 'Uptown Funk' instead.
5. 'Candyman' by Usher
This song is sure to get the party going. With its funky bassline and addictive chorus, this song would fit in nicely with most types of events.
6. 'Boys Like Girls' by Maroon 5
If you love having parties, especially when friends invite you over to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, or a bucks party and don't have much experience throwing them, then I put together a list of ideas to help you organise a fabulous party without spending too much money.
If you want to get started with hosting a party, check out these resources: