Adelaide may not be as big as Sydney or Melbourne, but it still knows how to throw a wild bucks party! With great pubs, bars, restaurants, activities and more, you're guaranteed to send your mate off in style before his big day. Here are 10 epic bucks party ideas to create an unforgettable stag weekend in Adelaide.
- Pub Crawl - Adelaide has some amazing pubs and bars perfect for a rowdy pub crawl. Hit up iconic Aussie pubs like The Austral, The Edinburgh and more as you bar hop around the CBD and North Adelaide. See how many pubs you can tick off in one big night!
- Wine Tour - With Adelaide located in the famous Barossa and McLaren Vale wine regions, a winery tour makes for a great bucks activity. Hire a minibus and hit up the best local wineries like Penfolds, Wolf Blass and Wirra Wirra for tastings, lunch and more. End with a few bottles to keep the party going.
- Go Karting - Get competitive with go karting at places like Kart Mania or go electric at OZ-E Karts. Race against each other for bragging rights. You can book exclusive track time for your buck's group.
- Steak and Beer at a Pub - You can't go wrong with a classic Aussie pub meal of steak and beer. Head to iconic pubs like the Gilbert Street Hotel for a hearty feed before a big night out.
- Sports Match - Catch an AFL, cricket or soccer match at Adelaide Oval or Coopers Stadium. This is a great activity for sports-loving bucks parties.
- Casino Fun - Try your luck at Adelaide Casino with table games, poker, roulette and more. Have contests to see who walks out with the most winnings.
- Rooftop Bar Crawl - Adelaide has some awesome rooftop bars perfect for bucks parties. Bar crawl your way through top spots like Hennessy Rooftop Bar, Maybe Mae and La Buvette Drinkery.
- Escape Room - Test your problem-solving skills at escape rooms like Escape Hunt Adelaide or Mindshift Escape Rooms. Race against the clock to crack codes and break out in time.
- Comedy Show - Have some laughs at a comedy show at Adelaide Fringe or Rhino Room Comedy Club. Laugh the night away at side-splitting stand-up comedy.
- Hire a Party Bus - Rent a party bus or limo from companies like Adelaide Party Buses or All Occasions Limousines to take your crew around for the day/night. This takes transport hassles out of the equation so you can focus on fun.
Adelaide has so much to offer for an epic buck's weekend. From partying at pubs and bars to outdoor adventures and activities - there are so many options to create a fun stag bash here. Don’t forget you can 10x the fun by hiring on of our Adelaide topless waitresses or go for a full Adelaide strip show. Just pick your favourite ideas from this list and get ready for one heck of a buck's party!
Image by Greg Scales, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons
The Sunshine Coast in Queensland boasts lively cities, endless beaches, and stunning scenery. When the sun goes down, the area really comes alive with fun bars, restaurants, events, and nightlife. If you're planning a night out in this beautiful region, here are some can't-miss ideas:
Relish Seafood and Sunsets in Mooloolaba
Mooloolaba is renowned for its fresh seafood dining right on the waterfront. Start your evening at Pier 33 with a cocktail or glass of local wine on their deck overlooking the ocean. Try their famous seafood platter piled high with Moreton Bay bugs, oysters, prawns and more. After dinner, stroll the Mooloolaba Esplanade under the glow of streetlights and stop into one of the lively bars. The Bohemian Bungalow has live music most nights in a relaxing courtyard strung with fairy lights. Or grab a craft beer at Tap & Barrel while listening to solo musicians. End the night watching the sunset over the ocean with a fruity cocktail in hand at Vista Bar.
Experience Aussie Pub Culture in Maroochydore
The Sunshine Coast claims to be Australia’s craft beer capital, so you won’t struggle to find a drink! Maroochydore has a laidback vibe and several classic Australian pubs that are perfect for an authentic Aussie night out. Start at The Aussie – a casual pub with draft beers, burgers, steak sandwiches and weekend entertainment like trivia, poker, and live bands. Or check out Duporth Tavern, a lively venue with courtyard dining, sports on TV, chicken schnitzel, and an approachable wine list. End the night listening to live music at McDonalds Tavern, which has an outdoor beer garden and relaxed local atmosphere.
Indulge in Noosa's Sophisticated Bar Scene
For a more upscale night out, make your way to Noosa's chic bars and restaurants. Start by watching the sunset from a deck chair at Noosa Beach House while sipping a refreshing spritz cocktail. Then wander to Miss Moneypenny’s, known for its extensive cocktail menu and tropical vibes with lush greenery. Next, stroll down Hastings Street while browsing the high-end boutiques. Stop for a bite at Noosa Boathouse with fresh oysters and a view over the river. End the night with a nightcap at Republic Noosa's rooftop bar under the stars.
Dance Until Dawn at Noosa's Nightclubs
When you're ready to dance the night away, Noosa has some lively late-night clubs. Flashbacks Nightclub packs the dance floor with retro hits and themed costume nights. Or experience the beach club vibe at Woodstock Nightclub, set right on Noosa's Main Beach with live bands and DJs. Slander Bar is also popular with locals and tourists for Top 40 hits. Take a taxi between clubs then keep the party going until the early morning light.
Catch a Show at The Events Centre
For a cultural night out, check the calendar at The Events Centre in Caloundra which hosts major concerts, comedians, plays, and performances from around Australia. With a modern theatre and top-notch acoustics, you're sure to be entertained at one of their shows. Check their event calendar for upcoming shows during your Sunshine Coast visit.
Experience Eumundi Markets Nightlife
On Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings, the Eumundi Markets draw big crowds browsing handmade crafts, artwork, jewellery and fresh produce. When the sun sets, the markets transform into a night bazaar with street food vendors, bars, and live music stages creating a lively atmosphere.
Go Wine Tasting on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland
The lush Sunshine Coast Hinterland is home to award-winning wineries like Brouhaha Brewery and Spirit House Restaurant. Spend an evening wine tasting at the cellar doors, pairing wines with gourmet food, and soaking in the beautiful rainforest views.
No matter how you choose to spend it, a night out on the Sunshine Coast offers dining, entertainment and scenery like nowhere else. Use this guide to plan an unforgettable night out taking advantage of all the after-dark excitement this region of Queensland has to offer, including of course our Sunshine Coast topless waitresses and strippers!
Image by zpunout, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Are you looking for some fun in the big cities? Are you tired of being stuck in the same bar all the time? Well, don’t worry because there are plenty of cool places to hang out in Australia’s major cities. Here are my top 10 picks of Sydney’s Best Bars to meet people.
Whether you’re travelling solo or with friends, there are plenty of cool bars where you can enjoy a drink, dance the night away, and meet new people.
While visiting Sydney, I was able to find some pretty interesting spots.
Sydney Harbour Party Cruise How Things Have Changed
Visit The Sydney’s Best Bars for The Ultimate Experience
There are so many things to consider when choosing the perfect spot.
- First off, location matters. If you live in a small town, the closest pub might be the only option. However, if you live in a large city, you can always hit a sports bar.
- Second, the kind of crowd you want to attract matters. If you’re looking for a party atmosphere, go to a nightclub. On the other hand, if you’re looking to meet someone special, then opt for a quiet little bar.
- Third, how much money do you have? If you’re broke, you should probably stick to the local pubs. On the other hand, if you have a credit card, you can head straight into a fancy lounge bar.
- Fourth, what kind of music do they play? Is it loud enough to drown out everyone else? Or does it match your mood?
- Fifth, what drinks do they serve? Beer, wine, cocktails, spirits, etc.?
- Sixth, what do you look like? Some bars are better suited to certain types of guys.
- Seventh, what’s the dress code? Will you need a jacket? Pants? Jeans? Dress shirt? T-shirt?
- Eighth, what’s your budget? If you’ve got $10 left, you can head to a cheap pub. If you’ve saved up $100, you can head to an expensive restaurant.
- Ninth, what’s going on that night? If nothing is happening, you can always chill at home. But if something is exciting going on, you can always check out the latest events.
- Tenth, what’s nearby? If you’d rather stay close to home, you can always head to a mall.
Now that we’ve covered everything let’s talk about the best bars in each Australian city.
Sydney Nightlife Adult Services Sydney has on offer
Here are my Top 20 picks for the best bars in Sydney Area
When you travel to a new city, sometimes you want to go out drinking and dancing, but you also want to see what else the area has to offer. If you’ve never been to Sydney before, I recommend checking out Bondi Beach.
Bondi Beach is located on Sydney’s North Shore, so if you want something different from the inner suburbs, head north. There is no shortage of fantastic bars and clubs in the area.
- Bar 20 – Located at the beachfront, this is one of the most incredible places to go for drinks. They serve up delicious cocktails and have live DJs playing most nights of the week.
- The Old Fitzroy – This is another great spot to chill out after work. The interior is decorated with vintage furniture, and they have a fantastic beer selection.
- The Stork Club – This is a really popular spot amongst locals, especially during the summer months. With live music every Friday and Saturday night, it is a must-visit.
- The Vines – This is another cool bar that serves delicious cocktail creations. The food menu offers everything from burgers to salads and pasta dishes.
- The Lazy Susan – If you love good food and amazing views, you should check out this restaurant. The service is friendly, and the staff is super helpful.
- Jumbo’s – Located in the heart of Kings Cross, Jumbo’s is a vast, modern venue with a large variety of entertainment options. Most nights feature live music, making it the perfect spot to see your favourite artist perform.
- The Basement Bar & Restaurant – This cocktail lounge offers a relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. There’s also a lovely outdoor area and plenty of space inside for mingling.
- Bondi Icebergs – This is a popular beachside restaurant and bar located near Bondi Beach. The vibe at Bondi Icebergs is laid back and casual. However, it does offer good food and drinks.
- The Cat Club – If you’re looking for a classy nightclub experience, then head to the Cat Club. This is another excellent option for those who love dancing the night away.
- The Ivy – Located right in the middle of Oxford Street, The Ivy is a hipster hotspot. The venue is split into two sections -- the front room is a café serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, whereas the main room hosts DJ sets.
- The Old Fitzroy Tavern – The Old Fitzroy Tavern serves up classic pub fare and offers an extensive selection of craft beer. It’s also situated in a beautiful heritage building.
- The Paddington Inn – Located in the heart of Paddington, The Paddington Inn is a lively Irish pub. With its dark wood interior and jukebox, it’s the perfect place to catch a game of darts.
- The Ritzy Social Club – This trendy club is located in Surry Hills. It attracts a young, diverse crowd with regular events, including karaoke, trivia nights, and comedy shows.
- The Union Hotel – The Union Hotel is one of the oldest pubs in Australia. It features traditional pub grub and local ales.
- Vue de Monde – For something unique, try Vue de Monde. This rooftop bar overlooks the city skyline and offers incredible views.
- Bitter End – The first thing I noticed when I walked into this pub is how clean the place was. There were only six tables occupied at any given moment. As I started talking to the bartender, he seemed very friendly. He recommended four different beers from around the world, ranging from $5 to $15 per pint. I chose a German beer called Pilsner Urquell (which translates to ‘the original pure spring water’) and a Belgian beer called Chimay White. Both tasted fantastic.
- Prince Alfred – Located right near Central Station, Prince Alfred is a good spot if you’re looking for cheap drinks and a casual atmosphere. They serve food, but it’s nothing special.
- The Corner Hotel – This pub is located within walking distance of Bondi Beach. It’s also close to the beach club, which means you’ll have easy access to the sand if you need to go back out after drinking.
- The Old Bar – If you’re looking to party hard, The Old Bar is a great place to start. The music ranges from hip-hop to rock, and they play live bands every week.
- The Black Swan – This place is perfect for those who love sports. It often hosts sporting events, and they have TVs everywhere so you can watch whatever game you want.
I visited these locations and ranked them based on how much they stood out from the rest. My criteria included the number of girls hanging around, crowd size, quality drinks, food, ambience, etc.
Of course, this list isn’t exhaustive, so if you know of any cool bars that should be added to this list, please feel free to leave a comment below.
So whether you’re looking for a nice location, an excellent atmosphere, or a good mix of both, there are plenty of Sydney’s Best bars to choose from.
Hollie The Barmaid You Need To Hire
A Sydney Harbour Party Cruise has become very popular and has undergone many changes over the past ten years. It used to be just something tourists did when coming from Asia or Europe. It was a family affair with all the trimming, and that's it.
Sydney Night-life is famous for lots of different reasons. It is always changing and developing on a regular basis. Also to complement this, are the Adult Services Sydney can offer its revellers.
Party Venues are what Sydney used to be known for but is that still the case? Well, after all the lockout laws over the last 3- 5 years have had major implementations, what party venues are still up and running?
Party Planner why should you consider finding and employing the services of one. Aren't they expensive and most probably going to rip you off? I am sure we have all heard stories or had bad experiences in the department of a party planner. Let's be honest in most industries there are good eggs and bad eggs that are just how it is.