Call NOW !!!
0451 870 047 / 0426 617 400 / 0474 925 102
Have you ever wanted to visit the Hunter Valley's best bars and nightlife and didn't know where to start? We are here to help?
We all love a good drink. Whether it's a cocktail, beer or wine, there's nothing quite like a cold beverage after a long day.
But what if instead of heading home to watch Netflix, you head to the pub instead?
There are plenty of places around Hunter Valley where you can enjoy a drink with friends, family and even pets.
We did some research to find the Hunter Valley's best bars. So here they are!
These are places where you can enjoy a drink while watching sports or playing pool. All of them are open late and offer cheap drinks.
It includes venues and activities, from sports bars and nightclubs to bowling alleys and private parties.
You can view the complete list below.
1. The Black Swan – If you're looking for a quiet spot to watch the footy, then head to The Black Swan. They play all sports games and have a giant screen TV. Their food menu includes burgers, pizza and pasta dishes.
2. The Roxy Bar – Located at the bottom of the main street of Mudgee, The Roxy Bar is a popular place for locals who love sports. It offers a pool table, darts and jukebox.
3. The Blue Moon – This pub located at the end of Mudgee's main street is an excellent place to meet with friends and family. It serves delicious meals and has a large outdoor area.
4. The Sportsman Hotel – This hotel provides a comfortable setting for visitors to relax after a long day of exploring the town. Guests can enjoy a meal, a cold beer or a glass of wine from the bar.
5. Fiddler's Green – This pub offers a wide range of beers and cocktails. It also features live music every Friday night.
6. Caffeine – This café and coffee shop is a popular hangout for students and locals. It offers a variety of snacks, sandwiches and cakes.
7. The Old Rectory – This restaurant is perfect if you taste local produce. Its menu includes traditional Australian dishes, pizzas and salads.
8. The Mudgee Brewery – This brewery offers tours and tastings of its products. Visitors can try samples of different types of beer and cider.
9. The Lazy Cow Café – This cafe is located near the riverbank. It serves both breakfast and lunch items.
10. The Parsonage Pub – This pub is located at the top of Main Street. It offers live entertainment on weekends.
You can do this by simply visiting the local breweries and asking if they offer tours. If they say no, ask what day they start touring. Then plan ahead and book yourself onto the tour.
These tours usually last around 2 hours, so you should arrive at least 30 minutes before the tour starts. Ask the staff how much alcohol you can bring along.
Also, make sure you bring cash because most tours don't accept credit cards.
Once you've booked yourself into the tour, let the staff know when you'd like to leave. They'll give you directions to the bar and then drop you off outside.
When you get back home, write down the address of each bar on the tour. Then go to Google Maps and find the location of each bar.
Once you've found all the addresses, put them into an Excel spreadsheet and sort them from highest number of reviews to lowest.
Then order the list based on the number of stars. The higher the star rating, the better the review. Now you've got the ultimate Hunter Valley drinking guide.
To conclude, I hope you enjoyed this list of bars in the Hunter Valley. It was created after visiting each bar multiple times over several months.
I would love to hear your thoughts on these recommendations, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks again for reading!
If you want to read more articles like this one, check out my blog here!